Welcome:
Guest

CRICKET NIRVANA FORUMS

CRICKET NIRVANA FORUMS >> Main Forums >> Cricket >> DRAVID'S BATTING POSITION/FORM

DRAVID'S BATTING POSITION/FORM


Author Topic

venkya


Forum Regular

Join Date: 9/24/2008
Posts: 315

Posted: 12/12/2021 2:16:57 PM

Even an ardent fan of Dravid like me suggested that he is not in form and lacking in confidence and he should be demoted in the batting order. But most of the forum members felt that he should be persisted in No.3. By his performance in the first innings he has again proved that his bad phase continues. I feel he should be sent in No.5 atleast in the second innings to restore his confidence and I expect the team management to do something in this regard. He is too defensive and definitely lacking in confidence.

subrambi


Best of the Best

Join Date: 7/27/2008
Posts: 1472

Posted: 12/12/2021 2:22:46 PM

Quote:
Quoted From venkya:

Even an ardent fan of Dravid like me suggested that he is not in form and lacking in confidence and he should be demoted in the batting order. But most of the forum members felt that he should be persisted in No.3. By his performance in the first innings he has again proved that his bad phase continues. I feel he should be sent in No.5 atleast in the second innings to restore his confidence and I expect the team management to do something in this regard. He is too defensive and definitely lacking in confidence.



Venkya, why are you spoiling your Sydney 'adventure'? Enjoy Sydney Harour and the Sydney Opera in the Opera House......and wait for an announcement from Rahul Dravid.

Just changing positions is not going to help.

17 innings have gone awry. How many more do you want?

This morning Badri was interviewed by Archana Vijaya of Neo Sports. He was very said not making into the Playing XI.

Even Murali Vijay Krishna is waiting..........!





alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1145

Posted: 12/12/2021 2:24:12 PM

Sir,, He has lost his confidence.. Perhaps team is too(on him).. Now its going to be very difficult for Dravid to make the next tour.. Until he doesnt play couple of good innings..

splendorskies


Forum Regular

Join Date: 9/17/2008
Posts: 277

Posted: 12/12/2021 2:24:13 PM

I wanted him at no 3,i truly backed him,i agree i was wrong .at this moment i dont know what to say anything...i really feel bad...oh dravid...

venkya


Forum Regular

Join Date: 9/24/2008
Posts: 315

Posted: 12/12/2021 2:27:58 PM

Hello Subrambi

I wanted to enjoy Sydney Trip but here also rain chases me like it did at Chennai about two weeks back. It is pouring here and that is why I am sitting in the room and saw the news through laptop and peeped in to see Dravid's score and that is why I posted this. OK!

subrambi


Best of the Best

Join Date: 7/27/2008
Posts: 1472

Posted: 12/12/2021 2:35:51 PM

Quote:
Quoted From venkya:

Hello Subrambi

I wanted to enjoy Sydney Trip but here also rain chases me like it did at Chennai about two weeks back. It is pouring here and that is why I am sitting in the room and saw the news through laptop and peeped in to see Dravid's score and that is why I posted this. OK!



Now.......wait for an annoucement from Dravid........!

sai2108


Forum Regular

Join Date: 4/8/2021
Posts: 306

Posted: 12/12/2021 3:13:11 PM

Its all falling apart for the great man.

rkanth


Newbie

Join Date: 12/11/2021
Posts: 4

Posted: 12/12/2021 3:30:58 PM

are yaar he is a gr8 player and 1 should respect him
hav patience
once people play badly people start criticising them and make the matter worse
he is too good a player to be dropped
we cannot force him to retire
supprt him







subrambi


Best of the Best

Join Date: 7/27/2008
Posts: 1472

Posted: 12/12/2021 3:47:33 PM

Quote:
Quoted From sai2108:

Its all falling apart for the great man.



destiny...........man...........destiny....!

ayush75


Newbie

Join Date: 12/12/2021
Posts: 1

Posted: 12/12/2021 4:05:39 PM

He should still be given time....I believe he's the best test player ever produced by India....Atleast back him fr next 2 series...If it still continue, he himself'll hang up his bat..But not now, for God's sake.
Plus the replacements are also not reliable...I do not trust Badrinath or Raina or Vijay to fill up his boots

seethaba


Forum Regular

Join Date: 11/19/2008
Posts: 244

Posted: 12/12/2021 4:17:41 PM

Now its DO or DIE ! 3 Innings to go ! He definetly does not look alright. He dropped a sitter this morning and the body language was lacking.

He has to do it and do it big in any of the next 3 innings. We can only hope for good things to happen to him and rest all actually depends on him.

subrambi


Best of the Best

Join Date: 7/27/2008
Posts: 1472

Posted: 12/12/2021 4:23:14 PM

Quote:
Quoted From seethaba:

Now its DO or DIE ! 3 Innings to go ! He definetly does not look alright. He dropped a sitter this morning and the body language was lacking.

He has to do it and do it big in any of the next 3 innings. We can only hope for good things to happen to him and rest all actually depends on him.



Hope......hope............hope...........and hope.........

Keep on hoping till the guys 'in the wings' lose hope of getting a breakthrough........!

y2k_rambo


Intermediate

Join Date: 11/10/2021
Posts: 184

Posted: 12/12/2021 4:45:23 PM

Quote:
Quoted From venkya:

Even an ardent fan of Dravid like me suggested that he is not in form and lacking in confidence and he should be demoted in the batting order. But most of the forum members felt that he should be persisted in No.3. By his performance in the first innings he has again proved that his bad phase continues. I feel he should be sent in No.5 atleast in the second innings to restore his confidence and I expect the team management to do something in this regard. He is too defensive and definitely lacking in confidence.



Its not a question of fan following here mate.17 innings are too long for any batsmen who is not performing.Better give Dravid a rest for the next test match and give badrinath a chance.


y2k_rambo


Intermediate

Join Date: 11/10/2021
Posts: 184

Posted: 12/12/2021 4:49:01 PM

Quote:
Quoted From ayush75:

He should still be given time....I believe he's the best test player ever produced by India....Atleast back him fr next 2 series...If it still continue, he himself'll hang up his bat..But not now, for God's sake.
Plus the replacements are also not reliable...I do not trust Badrinath or Raina or Vijay to fill up his boots



Mate this is an emotional response from u.Look he has not performed in the last 17 innings and yet he is batting at crucial no.3 slot.You and i know that if a wicket falls there early its a tremendous boost to the confidence of the opponents.

Its better we give Dravid a rest for the next test match and give Badrinath a chance.Its the order of the day mate.

Look what other forum members here are saying.

sen_king3


Newbie

Join Date: 12/12/2021
Posts: 1

Posted: 12/12/2021 6:20:42 PM

He has done a wonderful job for the country. Time for him to give place to the young people. Whatever happened, still life is going on, same way cricket. He should retire from the international cricked and groom young talented cricketer in his locality. We should not give rest to legend and give chance to new. HE SHOULD RETIRE LIKE LEGEND. Then only people will remember him for ages.

Time for Dravid to take decision....






  Powered by DMG Forums