Welcome:
Guest

CRICKET NIRVANA FORUMS

CRICKET NIRVANA FORUMS >> Main Forums >> Cricket >> Test 1.. Chennai !! Page of 15

Test 1.. Chennai !!


Author Topic
alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1243

Posted: 12/12/2021 7:45:25 PM

Quote:
Quoted From seethaba:

[quote]Quoted From jamrith:

India got out of many tight corners against Australia in the recent series, but there is no way they will escape defeat at Chennai unless rain intervenes. This English bowling attack is consistent, aggressive and well balanced. Dravid should retire as Kumble did after the Delhi Test.



Maybe its too early to say india are down and out mate ! Everybody are in good touch except Dravid and its just that the shots they played were poor. If India could manage 100 runs tomorrow just like Bhajji and Zaheer did in Bangalore, India are out of the mess !
[/quote]

Agree mate.. In our innings till far no our batsman clicked.. But failure in both innings is not quite possible.. If we manage 260-270 tomorrow.. It will be a encounter.. We are in game..

alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1243

Posted: 12/12/2021 7:56:20 PM

I am hoping Quick runs from Bhajji side at tomorrow morning.. And after 1 or 2 wicket falls We can see Dhoni to go for some big hits..
In this situation We need runs.. No need to stick on the pitch now..

splendorskies


Forum Regular

Join Date: 9/17/2008
Posts: 333

Posted: 12/12/2021 8:40:57 PM

Yeah,india`s tail has to score,they hav the ability and we hav seen zaheer and ishant sticking around for a long time..

coolsurbhi09


Intermediate

Join Date: 9/29/2008
Posts: 113

Posted: 12/12/2021 8:48:14 PM

I feel along with Dhoni..Bhajji and even Zaheer can bat when needed..but yah..the captain needs to lead from the front..these three can score quick runs..so lets see what happens next..tomorrow's play will be crutial in deciding the winner of the match..or in deciding whether the match will end in a draw..which is likely to happen..but still hopes are alive..
Dhoni and Bhajji can bat in the same way as they did in the Nagpur test..or Bhajji and Zaheer may bat as the way they did in Banglore test..so anything is possible..its cricket!!
Lets wait and watch for tomorrow!!

sbu12345


Newbie

Join Date: 12/11/2021
Posts: 3

Posted: 12/12/2021 9:59:08 PM

With in 2 Days we cannot say India is down in the match still 3 days are pending and there is lot of cricket pending ...perhaps Second day belong to England ....it's true .. who Knows Remaining 3 days may come in Favour of India Also ....???!!!!!

REgarding Dravid Retriment he is one of the Best payers in the world and i feel he will come in Form in Newzealand Series as Dravid is most use of Abroad pitches then indian pitches ....,,,!!!!



sbu12345


Newbie

Join Date: 12/11/2021
Posts: 3

Posted: 12/12/2021 10:09:55 PM

Quote:
Quoted From sbu12345:

With in 2 Days we cannot say India is down in the match still 3 days are pending and there is lot of cricket pending ...perhaps Second day belong to England ....it's true .. who Knows Remaining 3 days may come in Favour of India Also ....???!!!!!

REgarding Dravid Retriment he is one of the Best payers in the world and i feel he will come in Form in Newzealand Series as Dravid is most use of Abroad pitches then indian pitches ....,,,!!!!







alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1243

Posted: 12/13/2008 9:47:54 AM

Quote:
Quoted From sbu12345:

With in 2 Days we cannot say India is down in the match still 3 days are pending and there is lot of cricket pending ...perhaps Second day belong to England ....it's true .. who Knows Remaining 3 days may come in Favour of India Also ....???!!!!!

REgarding Dravid Retriment he is one of the Best payers in the world and i feel he will come in Form in Newzealand Series as Dravid is most use of Abroad pitches then indian pitches ....,,,!!!!






Mate this series will decide his carrier.. We can hope only that he will make some runs in other innings..


alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1243

Posted: 12/13/2008 10:03:45 AM

Ohh rain is on the cards now.. I dont know its good or not for India.. Both batsmen are playing well.. This time we can add runs as much as possible..

subrambi


Best of the Best

Join Date: 7/27/2008
Posts: 1575

Posted: 12/13/2008 10:27:01 AM

Quote:
Quoted From alokmishra2003:

Ohh rain is on the cards now.. I dont know its good or not for India.. Both batsmen are playing well.. This time we can add runs as much as possible..



Rain at this time might be good for India. Our 'friends' Duckworth and Lewis will 'play' and 'score' for us.......!

donlesnar


Newbie

Join Date: 12/13/2008
Posts: 4

Posted: 12/13/2008 10:31:06 AM

Quote:
Quoted From subrambi:

[quote]Quoted From alokmishra2003:

Ohh rain is on the cards now.. I dont know its good or not for India.. Both batsmen are playing well.. This time we can add runs as much as possible..



Rain at this time might be good for India. Our 'friends' Duckworth and Lewis will 'play' and 'score' for us.......!
[/quote]

no guys

we will win!!!

-=-=-=I am the king=-=-=-=-
alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1243

Posted: 12/13/2008 10:32:19 AM

Duckworth and Lewis in TESTS ?? Subrambi..u must be joking na..

alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1243

Posted: 12/13/2008 10:33:23 AM

Quote:
Quoted From donlesnar:

[quote]Quoted From subrambi:

[quote]Quoted From alokmishra2003:

Ohh rain is on the cards now.. I dont know its good or not for India.. Both batsmen are playing well.. This time we can add runs as much as possible..



Rain at this time might be good for India. Our 'friends' Duckworth and Lewis will 'play' and 'score' for us.......!
[/quote]

no guys

we will win!!!
[/quote]

good postive attitude..

A bad news is coming out.. Dhoni has some problem..

alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1243

Posted: 12/13/2008 10:43:06 AM

Bhajji has gone.. Now What will Dhoni do??

subrambi


Best of the Best

Join Date: 7/27/2008
Posts: 1575

Posted: 12/13/2008 10:45:29 AM

Quote:
Quoted From alokmishra2003:

Bhajji has gone.. Now What will Dhoni do??



Dhoni will play alongside Zaheer........!

alokmishra2003


Best of the Best

Join Date: 10/20/2008
Posts: 1243

Posted: 12/13/2008 10:48:25 AM

I think it would be a record.. As a skipper Dhoni has scored 5 consecutive 50s.. Give the responsibity and and he will perform.. As simple it is..

Sun has come out..

« First    « Previous Page of 15 Next »    Last »


  Powered by DMG Forums