To make the record of most not out, a batsman has to play a lot of innings in his career and our answer isn’t a surprising one. The record of most not outs in one day career is held by Chaminda Vaas of Sri Lanka and Shaun Pollock of South Africa while Michael Bevan of Australia comes next. MS Dhoni of India has mastered the art of finishing ODIs in modern generation and will probably hold this record by the end of his career. here’s the list..
Most not out innings batted in ODIs
- 72 not outs = Chaminda Vaas of Sri Lanka, 322 ODIs.
- 72 not outs = Shaun Pollock of South Africa, 303 ODIs.
- 67 not outs = Michael Bevan of Australia, 232 ODIs.
- 66 not outs = MS Dhoni of India. 260 ODIs so far..
- 63 not outs = Muthiah Muralitharan of Sri Lanka, 350 ODIs.
- 62 not outs = Chris Harris of New Zealand, 250 ODIs.
- 58 not outs = Steve Waugh of Australia, 335 ODIs.
- 57 not outs = Abdul Razzaq of Pakistan, 265 ODIs.
- 57 not outs = Mark Boucher of South Africa, 295 ODIs.
- 55 not outs = Daniel Vettori of New Zealand, 292 ODIs.
- 55 not outs = Wasim Akram of Pakistan, 356 ODIs.
- 55 not outs = Heath Streak of Zimbabwe, 189 ODIs.
- 54 not outs = Mohammad Azharuddin of India, 334 ODIs.
- 53 not outs = Inzamam-ul-Haq of Pakistan, 378 ODIs.
- 53 not outs = Jacques Kallis of South Africa, 328 ODIs.
- 51 not outs = Damien Martyn of Australia, 208 ODIs.
- 51 not outs = Jonty Rhodes of South Africa, 245 ODIs.
- 50 not outs = Lance Klusner of South Africa, 171 ODIs.